America`s birthday is quickly approaching and people already think about barbecues, decorations, public festivities, parades and firework shows. In and around Dallas, there will be plenty of things to enjoy. Here is a little guide.
Attending parades, with flags, marching bands, cheer squads and lots of patriotism galore
- Park Cities Fourth of July Parade
- Lakewood Fourth of July Parade
- The Parade in Arlington
- Plano Lions Independence Day Parade
- McKinney parades downtown
- All-Join-In Parade at Old City Park
Going to festivals and parties, enjoying rides, games, live music, food and other special events - all followed by amazing firework shows
- Kaboom Town Festival, at Addison Circle Park
- Red White and Boom on the Bridge, downtown
- Fort Worth’s Fourth, along the Trinity River
- Light Up Arlington
- The annual celebration at Lone Star Park
Enjoying live music and art performances, starting from July 1st
- Entertainment at Panther Island Pavilion, Fort Worth
- Billy Bob’s Picnic, which is actually an indoor/outdoor festival
- Outlaw Music Festival, at Starplex Pavilion
- Free shows at Arlington’s Levitt Pavilion
- A patriotic musical show at the Meyerson
- A great show performed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, at the city’s botanic garden.
As a busy Dallas roofing company within our community, the folks here at CLC roofing want to wish you and your family and safe and fun 4th of July.
First Posted over here: Fourth of July in Dallas – Browsing Through Entertainment Options